Hosting when people come over, can sometimes be a bit overwhelming. You’re usually running all over the place, whether it’s cleaning up those last few details or finishing cooking. Here is a quick and delicious guacamole recipe to try next time your hosting a party! What you’ll need:
- 4 ripe avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 jalapeńo
- salt, pepper and ground cumin to taste
1. Cut avocados in half, remove seed, then slice avocado into segments without cutting through avocado peel (makes it easier and less messy to scoop out avocado.) Then take a spoon and carefully scoop out avocado into a bowl. Roughly mash avocado with a fork for guacamole texture.
2. Then cut tomatoes, onion, cilantro, garlic and jalapeños. (i prefer chunky guacamole, so I only minced the garlic.)
3. Mix all ingredients into bowl with the avocados. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and cumin.
4. Cut in half and deseed lime. Squeeze lime juice into guacamole.(This will not only flavor guacamole but also keep the avocados green)
5. Serve and enjoy immediatly!