1. Satin Stripes I am completely obsessed with this dress. The satin finish and shape is perfect. Styling it with a statement necklace, like number two, and some classic pumps to complete the look.
2. Bauble Bar Statement Necklace This deco pastel and rose gold necklace would go with so much in my closet. Like it says in my About Me, I’m big on wearing something simple with a big statement necklace. The black chain keeps gives the necklace edge.
3. Make It Right Foundation X Toms Sunglasses Toms and the Make It Right Foundation partnered up to create a collection that will donate to both foundations. The Make It Right Foundation, which was founded by Brad Pitt in 2007, builds environmentally sustainable and affordable housing. I love the map of New Orleans design on the arms of the sunglasses. Click here to learn more about the Make It Right Foundation.
4. J. Crew Metallic Tote I love this leather metallic tote. I’m big into carrying totes (especially during summertime) since they are casual and roomy enough to put anything and everything in. This one also comes with a small leather pouch!
5. H&M Espadrilles The gold and pastel pink combo on these espadrilles are perfect!
6. Bauble Bar Bracelete Set Bauble Bar makes stacking braceletes look easy with this turquoise and chain chain bracelet set.
7. Kate Spade Sailor’s Knot Ring I love tiny gold rings. They are like my statement pieces. On one hand I wear a small gold “nola” ring along with a gold ring that my boyfriend bought me. On my left hand I wear a simple gold ring that was actually supposed to be a mid ring, but it ended up being too big!
8. Python Leather Journal by GiGi New York I am constantly carrying around a journal with me. I never know when I’m going to think an idea for the blog. I have recipe ideas, outfits, and quotes all scribbled down. The python leather and unique yellow color would inspire me just on its own.