1. Adia Kibur Crystal Fringe Earrings Once I saw these earrings, I thought they were going to be a lot more expensive then they actually are.
2. Leather Passport Holder Dress your passport in this nude passport cover from H&M.
3. Sunglasses I just bought ( birthday present to myself) a similar Celine sunglass, and I’m obsessed with them. The army green/ neutral color goes with everything and the shape is classic.
4. Converse x Maison Martin Margiela White & Blue Painted Sneakers I’ve been looking for all white converse for a while, but want something that will still stand out. These leather painted sneakers just be the ones I’ve been looking for.
5. Zara Zipped Bucket Bag About two years ago, I bought a bucket bag from Zara that I absolutely fell in love with. Unfortuatnly my pup, Reaux, loved it so much that he felt the need to bite the straps off. I think I finally found my replacement.
6. Flying Fox Leigh Crossbody The clear and nude leather on this bag compliments each other well. I love that it is a cross body bag.
7. Jules Smith Assorted Gem Left Ear Crawler This gold plated ear cuff is unique and dainty. I love wearing messy ponytails with an jeweled ear cuff peaking through.
8.Steve Madden Leopard Heels Like I said in the my previous post, Leopard and Stripes, I consider leopard print as a neutral.