October is in full swing, which means everything and anything that is scented or edible now comes in pumpkin. But hey! I’m certainly not complaining. Williams- Sonoma’s Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Quick Bread is now one of my fall favorites. The recipe (which comes on the back of the bag) is quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for an impromptu fall get together.
Ingredients for Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Quick Bread:
- 1 Bag of Williams-Sonoma Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Quick Bread Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Pecans
- 1 Stick of Unsalted melted Butter
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Frosting: 8 oz. Cream Cheese, 2/3 Cup of Sugar, 3 Tbs. of Unsalted Butter, 3/4 Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350° Grease loaf pan so bread will not stick
- In a large bowl mix together Quick Bread Mix, eggs, water, and melted butter.
- The recipe on the bag does not call for extra pecans, I added 1/2 a cup of pecans into the mix.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and leave in oven for about 55 minutes.
- While waiting for bread to bake, in a large electric mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, unsalted butter, sugar and vanilla extract for about 5 minutes.
- Once bread is done and completely cooled off, spread frosting over bread. I also added pecans on top of frosting. Enjoy!