Summer Favs: From metallic sandals to aztec breezy dresses, here are all of my Summer Favs for 2015.
With Valentines Day right around the corner, I am currently obsessing…Reds!
1. Asymmetrical Dress
2 “Monroe” Sunglasses
3 Crystal Ray Collar
4 Lace Bralette
1. Tchoup Industries Backback Simplicity at it’s best. Loving this backpack and will be buying asap!
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Nars Polish Obsessed with all of the colors in this collection, especially this jewel green, “Shutter.”
3. Marc By Marc Jacobs Leather Band Watch Loving the color combination on this rose gold and nude watch.
1. Rebecca Minkoff The handbag that I am currently carrying is a Rebecca Minkoff (similar to this one but in a wine color.) I love the bright blue color of this Mini Perry Tote.
2. Urban Outfitters Journal I have this journal in a dark chestnut color. I carry it everywhere with me, scribbling down anything and everything that catches my eye or inspires me.
3. Baseball Hat This past weekend I spent my time at a log cabin near the bayou. This Yankees baseball hat became my best friend. Ever since I came home I have been playing around with incorporating it with dresses etc.
1. Satin Stripes I am completely obsessed with this dress. The satin finish and shape is perfect. Styling it with a statement necklace, like number two, and some classic pumps to complete the look.
2. Bauble Bar Statement Necklace This deco pastel and rose gold necklace would go with so much in my closet. Like it says in my About Me, I’m big on wearing something simple with a big statement necklace. The black chain keeps gives the necklace edge.