“Easy” is an understatement, when it comes to this recipe. If you need a quick and delicious morning snack, this is it. Cinnamon rolls are one of those breakfast foods that I can only indulge in every once and a while. I decided to make these on a whim after being super indecisive on what I wanted to eat (which is a lot of the time). With some Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in the fridge, I decided to add a bit of a twist.
Easy Mini Pecan Cinnamon Rolls with Caramel sauce.
What you’ll need:
- 1 package of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 cup of crushed Pecans
- 1cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- A Pinch Of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Open cinnamon rolls package and unroll each roll. Lay out each roll flat.
- Place pieces of crushed pecan sporadicly throughout the roll.
- Tie rolls into knots.
- Bake at 350°F 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Use your favorite caramel recipe, like this one caramel sauce
- After sauce is complete, drizzle sauce and a few more pecans on top of each roll.
- Then enjoy!